We are always looking for loving and dedicated teachers, assistant teachers, and substitute teachers with preschool and childcare experience. We offer very competitive salaries, along with a
friendly and compassionate work environment.
We are looking for someone with following qualities/attributes:
- Proven ability and drive to instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth.
- Proof of valid CPR/First Aid certification.
- Pass state background check and FBI fingerprint check.
- Experience in a licensed preschool facility.
- Prior practical and relevant exposure to make children's day safe, organized, fun, and intellectually/socially stimulating.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Montessori (AMI, AMS, or NAMC), Waldorf, and/or Reggio Emilia experience preferred.
- In addition to the usual teaching responsibilities, we are looking for someone with following qualities:
- Passion and love for children.
- Energetic, positive, responsible, flexible, punctual, respectful and professional attitude, regardless of the situation.
- Able to maintain an organized, clean, fun, and interactive classroom to encourage creativity, exploration, and decision-making by the children.
- Able to maintain, create, lead, and drive activities with compassion.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Careers@MyNatureSchool.Com. Thank you for your interest in the Nature Preschool Center!